Tuesday, January 17, 2012

COPYRIGHT: WHY U NO LEAVE MY SH*T ALONE??!!

Ok. So I totally used a meme as my title. I apologize.  But this is just a short blog post saying that all the stuff on here is copyrighted by me the internet and if you repost any of my stuff, then either make sure you ask me or site me or something. Not that you will. I'm just covering my shiny white heiny before I post a poem that was published by the World Poetry Movement and...well, I don't want to be redundant so I'll save that for my next post along with my poem.  Ok. Here goes. I hope you like it.  And if you don't, that's ok too.

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure you already know my feelings about this, but here you go anyway. And yes I do plan on commenting on the majority of your posts.
    http://www.nataliedee.com/120810/thank-god-for-asterisks.jpg

    ReplyDelete